WHAT THE DAY SCHOOL HAS TO OFFER
The school serves children from infants to 4K and also offers an After School Adventures program for our 3K and 4K students. We are open September through May and offer two weeks of summer camps in July.
We are open Monday-Friday, 9:45am-1:00pm. The 3s and 4s students enrolled in AfterSchool Adventures are escorted by their teachers directly to those programs, which are held from 1:00pm-1:45pm. We generally follow a regular school year calendar and observe the same closures for holidays and teacher work days. The first day of school is usually the Wednesday following Labor Day. The last day of school is usually the Wednesday before Memorial Day.
ACTIVITIES & INCLUDED PROGRAMS
- Specific lessons and activities for the 2K classes utilizing the Abrams Learning Trends curriculum Mrs. W's Word Workshop, which is a precursor to The Letter People curriculum and introduces letters, colors and new vocabulary through weekly stories
- Specific lessons and activities for the 3K and 4K classes utilizing the Abrams Learning Trends curriculum The Letter People
- Bi-weekly Chapel with our church pastors for Older 2s, 3s, and 4s
- Bi-weekly Music with our Director of Music Ministries for Older 2s, 3s, and 4s
- Activities geared toward the developmental characteristics of each age group
- Development in language, fine and gross motor activities, music, art, reading, and math
- Constant effort to further enhance our children's intellectual capabilities
- Beautiful new playground. Indoor gym for inclement weather days
- Snacks provided
2019 SUMMER CAMP
Camp I: July 15-19
Create, explore, and pretend! Through crafts, songs, and play we will build up our Legos skills.
Camp II: July 22-26
Your future astronaut, engineer, or scientist will explore all things space related!
*The themes are the same for all classes, but will be differentiated to meet the appropriate age levels.
Serving 18 months-5 years. Class groupings based on enrollment.
2019 Summer Camp Fees:
$145 per session
‘Early Bird’ discount: $135 per session if registration is received by April 1 st, 2019.
1) Complete Registration form
2) Submit camp fee with form
3) Submit immunization record with the registration form
Younger classes teacher/student ratio: 1/6
Older classes teacher/student ratio: 1/10
*Campers should pack a lunch to eat around noon.
In order to register, submit the following:
- Completed Registration form
- Registration Fee of $135 must accompany form
- Current immunization record
- Must be current with tuition, including fees (current students only)
Class enrollment is based on the child's age on September 1st of that school year. We accept enrollment year-round, based upon availability.