WHAT THE DAY SCHOOL HAS TO OFFER
The school serves children from infants to 4K and also offers an After School Adventures program for our 3K and 4K students. We are open September through May and offer two weeks of summer camps in July.
We are open Monday-Friday, 9:45am-1:00pm. The 3s and 4s students enrolled in AfterSchool Adventures are escorted by their teachers directly to those programs, which are held from 1:00pm-1:45pm. We generally follow a regular school year calendar and observe the same closures for holidays and teacher work days. The first day of school is usually the Wednesday following Labor Day. The last day of school is usually the Wednesday before Memorial Day.
ACTIVITIES & INCLUDED PROGRAMS
- Specific lessons and activities for the 2K classes utilizing the Abrams Learning Trends curriculum Mrs. W's Word Workshop, which is a precursor to The Letter People curriculum and introduces letters, colors and new vocabulary through weekly stories
- Specific lessons and activities for the 3K and 4K classes utilizing the Abrams Learning Trends curriculum The Letter People
- Bi-weekly Chapel with our church pastors for Older 2s, 3s, and 4s
- Bi-weekly Music with our Director of Music Ministries for Older 2s, 3s, and 4s
- Activities geared toward the developmental characteristics of each age group
- Development in language, fine and gross motor activities, music, art, reading, and math
- Constant effort to further enhance our children's intellectual capabilities
- Beautiful new playground. Indoor gym for inclement weather days
- Snacks provided
Summer Day Camps
AFTER SCHOOL ADVENTURES
Our Threes and Fours students who are fully potty trained are eligible to enroll in our After-School Adventures programs! You are welcome to sign-up for one or all of them, space permitting. Each program will be held weekly, Monday-Thursday from 1pm - 1:45pm. Get the best ‘bang for your buck’ by signing up for more fun! Enrollment options are: $145/month for 4 days, $55/month for 1 day and $30/month each additional class. Class ratios for each class are 2:14.
Infants: (2 mo +) 2-5 Days/Week
Toddlers: (18 mo +) 2,3,5 Days/Week
Twos: (must be 2 by 9/1/2020) 2,3,5 Days/Week
(Separated into older and younger classes) Threes: (must be potty trained and 3 by 9/1/2020) 3,5 Days/Week
Fours: (must be potty trained and 4 by 9/1/2020) 5 Days/Week
John Wesley UMC Day School 2019-20 Class Openings!
Our 2s, 3s, & 4s classes have a few spots left!
Call today for a tour! (843) 766-3396
Our emphasis is on meeting the needs of children, individually and collectively, within a Christian learning environment. Our classroom curriculums, including The Letter People by Abrams Learning Trends, present opportunities for learning in a fun, playful environment. Our goal is to help your child blossom socially, academically and spiritually while enjoying their learning experience.
In order to register, submit the following:
- Completed Registration form
- Registration Fee of $135 must accompany form
- Current immunization record
- Must be current with tuition, including fees (current students only)
Class enrollment is based on the child's age on September 1st of that school year. We accept enrollment year-round, based upon availability.
2020-21 RATES AND FEES
$135 Family Registration Fee (due with Registration) Annual Supply Fees: (due with Registration) Two days a week: $75 per child
Three days a week: $100 per child Five days a week: $125 per child
Plan A – One (1) payment due at time of registration for tuition. This tuition does not include the registration or supply fee.
- 5 days $2,710.00
- 3 days $2,395.00
- 2 days $2,125.00
Plan B – Ten (10) payments with the first payment due at the first of each month starting August 1, 2020 and ending May 1, 2020.
- 5 days $280.00
- 3 days $248.50
- 2 days $221.50
Plan C – Twelve (12) payments with the first payment due at the first of each month starting June 1, 2020 and ending May 1, 2020.
- 5 days $235.00
- 3 days $208.75
- 2 days $186.25